1. Prep is key. Exfoliating avoids visible imperfections such as chapped lips.
2. Line your lips. Start at your cupid’s bow and draw a line going towards the center of your lip. Then use small strokes to line the outer edges of the rest of your lips.
3. Fill in your bottom lip. Start in the middle then evenly spread outward with a few swipes.
4. Start filling in your upper lip. Line the outer edge of your cupid’s bow and then move to the outer edges of your upper lip with 1 – 2 swipes.
5. Clean up and imperfections using a cotton swab dipped in cold cream. Remove lipstick with a textured, micellar makeup removal towelette.
Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C24-28 Alkyldimethylsiloxy Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Mica, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)